How is Mahindra XUV300?

Hello,

While considering safety, XUV300 and Tata Nexon are the only 2 cars with very good safety rating of 5-stars. So we are reconsidering our decision of buying Magnite, Sonet or Venue… What is your perspective on this?

Is Mahindra XUV300 a nice car to own right now? Are there any known issues? Which variant should i got with? Please share your views!

Cannot agree more! When it comes to Global NCAP safety rating, both Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300 have scored 5-stars and is worth considering. In terms of features, XUV300 doesnt have rear AC. It has great looks and is powerful. Please do take a test drive.

Let me do some research on XUV300 variants and get back to you. I do not have review link for XUV300 Petrol variant… Read Mahindra XUV300 Diesel Review by GaadiKey

We had finalised on Nexon and XUV300. We dropped the idea of Sonet as it has not been certified on safety. Nexon has a waiting time of 3 months so we were thinking to go for XUV300. Just wanted to check if the car is comfortable for a long drive and if it has some drawbacks for which it has not come in limelight much

1 Like